The 93rd annual Academy Awards happened on Sunday April 25, and viewers had been handled to so many superb moments — together with Glenn Shut’s twerking.
From Regina King’s superb restoration on stage to Brad Pitt‘s attractive ponytail and Glenn Shut’s twerking expertise — we liked seeing a few of our favourite actors, actresses, administrators and extra celebrating collectively below the identical roof. Wish to know which moments we’ll bear in mind years from now? Listed here are a few of our favorites from the present (in no specific order):
1. There was no host this yr, however Regina opened the present, and instantly after taking the stage, she nearly tripped and fell on her face. Luckily, she recovered fairly amazingly and laughed off the second by reminding everybody that something can occur on “reside TV”. Ain’t that the reality.
2. Later in the course of the ceremony, Brad Pitt took the stage to current an award, and whereas he regarded as dapper as at all times, we couldn’t assist however discover his oh so sexy ponytail. Extra of that please! And thanks.
3. Throughout one other particular second of the night time, Tyler Perry gave a powerful speech, throughout which he urged folks to “refuse hate” and “blanket judgement”. This second occurred whereas the filmmaker was accepting the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award for his charitable efforts.
4. Later, when the ceremony was nearing its finish, Glenn Shut actually jumped up on her toes and started twerking. It was wonderful and doubtless the easiest second of the night time.
5. Lastly, we will’t neglect all of the winners. There have been definitely some highlights this yr, however we positively liked watching Daniel Kaluuya settle for his Oscar. Sadly, the late Chadwick Boseman was snubbed when the winner of Finest Actor was revealed as Anthony Hopkins.
Clearly we liked much more than simply these 5 moments listed above. So, to see the remainder of our favorites from the Oscars, click on by the gallery of photographs above!