These Skillet Italian Herb Hen Thighs are tender, juicy and are deliciously seasoned utilizing an exquisite mix of spices. They’re cooked in a forged iron skillet and are seared superbly on the outside.
Hen is a common favourite protein for my household. Hen is straightforward to vary up in terms of flavors, methods to prepare dinner it or what to include it into.
I completely love skillet meals for his or her ease and one-cooking-dish methodology. Forged iron skillets might be transferred from stovetop to oven seamlessly which makes it one in all my favourite methods to prepare dinner a meal. Much less dishes makes for one happier mama.
I like this mix of flavors on this recipe. They fuse collectively deliciously to make for a young, juicy and flavorful principal dish. This rooster would pair completely with a wide range of facet dishes. This may undoubtedly be a recipe I revisit again and again.
Skillet Italian Herb Hen Thighs
Recipe sort: Dinner
- 6 to eight rooster thighs
- 5 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 levels F.
- In a small bowl mix salt, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, pepper, and paprika and whisk collectively.
- Rub rooster with olive oil.
- Rub seasoning into the rooster.
- Warmth giant forged iron skillet and add 3 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Place rooster in skillet.
- Brown for 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- Place skillet in oven and bake for 25 to half-hour or till inside temperature reaches 165 levels.
Get pleasure from!